The entrepreneurial spirit is a powerful thing. You already have it, or you would not be reading this.
“Fast Company Magazine and Business.com cited several statistics regarding business owners who participate in a facilitated peer advisory board. 64% report an increase in bottom line profitability. 56% report an increase in top line sales. 60% report an increase in productivity. Other points that support the idea include: increased quality improvement, improved customer service, improved team work, and increased job satisfaction. The overall positive revenue impact of a peer advisory board can be from 19-43% of gross revenues.” –Entrepreneur Circle Blog
Is PRO-preneur peer advisory groups for you?
We know you’re successful, but are you satisfied and as successful as you want to be? Drive isn’t enough to propel your business forward. Whether you call yourself an entrepreneur, solopreneur, or micro-business owner, even the smartest, most determined of us needs a continual wellspring of tools, knowledge, inspiration, and support to achieve and sustain rapid growth.
Most people can get tangible benefits from the PRO-preneur program. But not everyone. Answer Yes or No to each of the following questions to see how you stack up:
- You’re working hard to grow your business, but you’re not growing as fast as you’d like.
- You admit you don’t know everything, and you’re open to learning.
- You set goals for yourself every year, but you rarely achieve them.
- You’re ready to make changes in order to be more successful.
- You know that there are things you could do better, but you don’t always know what they are or how to implement them.
- You’re interested in learning about other entrepreneur’s and solopreneur’s thoughts and sharing your own experiences.
- You have big ideas, but it’s hard to take action.
- You can be honest with yourself and others about your business.
- You’re willing to invest two hours a month to advance your knowledge.
- You live in the Phoenix or Chicago area.
If you answered “Yes” to five or more questions—including the last two—PRO-preneur can benefit you. Contact us for more information by filling out the form below. You will receive a reply shortly. Thanks for your interest.